1. You dismiss all beers under 6% as "for children and the elderly".
2. You know that the Friendly Giant isn't a vegetable product line.
3. You know that Casey and Finnegan are not a Celtic musical group.
4. You participated in "Participaction".
5. You have an Inuit carving by your bedside with the rationale, "What's good enough protection for the Prime Minister is good enough for me".
6. You wonder why there isn't a 5 dollar coin yet.
7. Unlike any international assassin/terrorist/spy in the world, you don't possess a Canadian passport.
8. You use a red pen on your non-Canadian textbooks and fill in the missing 'u' in labor, honor, and color.
9. You know the French equivalentsof "free", "prize" and "no sugar added", thanks to your extensive education in bilingual cereal packaging.
10. You are excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada.
11. You make a mental note to talk about it at work the next day.
12. You can do all the hand actions to Sharon, Lois and Bram's "Skin-a-ma-rinky-dinky-doo" opus.
13. You can eat more than one maple sugar candy without feeling nauseous.
14. You were mad when "The Beachcombers" were taken off the air.
15. You know what a toque is.
16. You have some memento of Bob and Doug.
17. You admit Rich Little is Canadian and you're glad Jerry Lewis is not.
18. You know Toronto is not a province.
19. You never miss "Coaches Corner".
20. Back bacon and Kraft Dinner are two of your favorite food groups.